ROCKER CHIC

0 Comments
Charleen Salazar

Hi Dolls, I am now consistently posting to keep you guys up-to-date. So keep on dropping by my blog!! Anyways, my recent look was ROCKER CHIC. As what i've said i dress and look whatever i want. So expect more variances in my fashion.
Denim

So!! My look is made up of a printed corsette and neoprene skirt form FAB. I feel so rocker-ish with this look because of the dark shades that come with it. I added denim jacket to add little spice and to cover up some of my skin. My smokey-eye complements my outfit that it made me even look like a rocker chic. Oh, and special thanks to my friend, Harley Grajo for doing such a great job on my smokey-eye. Btw, this picture was taken at a parking lot by my one and only, Amiel. Expect him being mention always coz he will be taking my pictures most of the time. Since, i've mentioned him already, I will talk about how we bond to make this blog even longer. LOL! One of our bond is taking photos together, capturing my outfits, Going to places and shoot. Besides cars, he actually enjoys taking photos(That's Why!) and we have special connection when it comes to taking pictures coz we both love fashion and photography. Anyways, so much for him, here are the photos of my ROCKER CHIC look!!!




Be true to who you are!!!  Be whoever you want!!! Dress whatever you want!!! Just ROCK that outfit!! Thank you for reading xoxo

Top: FAB
Skirt: FAB
Shoes: Tomato
 





You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.