LIFE AFTER YOU GRADUATE

0 Comments


In case you’re wondering what life is after you graduate. Here it is:

via GIPHY

So, I recently graduated this year (May 2016) but I started working as early as April. I am currently employed as a Marketing Assistant in a big company. My job is to handle all our social media platforms and press release and everything Marketing related, its super challenging but fun! I have the best boss and colleagues out there but I’m not happy as I thought I would be. Cos It’s ONE. HARSH. WORLD.

via GIPHY
   
We thought everything will be better when we graduate but in fact, it’s just a start of a boring everyday life.  I regret saying “gusto ko na magtrabaho”, “Pagka graduate ko, mabibili ko na to”, “Onti nalang, ggraduate na ako”. WAKE UP! Life changes when you start working. You have responsibilities to take care of, but in my case, I have to earn to support my so-called lifestyle and help my parents pay the bills. Living in the REAL working world is not as fabulous as we think it would be. If getting the new Iphone 7, shop till you drop, travel every week when you work is what you have in mind. You might wanna reconsider graduating/working…. Working comes with following orders from your boss, waking up early, working your ass off to get a new Iphone 7, filing a leave ahead of time before you travel & saving up for the outfit/ make up you want. The real world is exhausting and boring and just not the life we want. 


via GIPHY
YES, I KNOW LIFE DOESN'T PLAY FAIR. 
Our world just suddenly are full of WHY. Why do I have to work my ass off? Why does he/she have the new gadgets but all he/she does is nothing? Why are they rich? Why is he/she lucky to have rich parents? Why is he/she not working? WHY WHY WHY! We may have no answer to that questions yet but I know nobody's perfect. 

But hey, Look at the bright side, at least we have a job! We have regular income and 13th month pay! Not everyone is lucky to get hired, Right? 


via GIPHY

But in the end of the day, we may feel tired, exhausted and just feel like giving up......

JUST REST and DONT GIVE UP! Time to accept the fact that we’re not getting any younger! We should start embracing the real world and live in it. Don’t let the real world bring you down! Life is not as hard as I say it is but life is about living it to the fullest. Get out of your comfort zone and explore new things, search for new opportunities and do what you love! In the right time, all our hard work will pay off. IT WILL! 


via GIPHY

I'm not in the right place to give advice about life but ENJOY IT! 


You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.