A NEWBIE IN ACTION

0 Comments

Tuesday, Jan. 27,2015



I've been wanting to blog for a long time already. but i never got the chance to spare some time to prepare and write. Also, i have been really thinking whether i am ready to share some ideas and express my feelings. Obviously, i decided to express my passions for writing. Share some of my outfits and how i came up with it.  So now, i am ready to get out of the box and hopefully to inspire others who desire to blog someday.



I am Charleen ann Nicole M. Salazar. 19 years old. A proud tamaraw(FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY). I am more of a rocker/rebel chick. I have a big thing for boyish clothes with a little rocker/rebel look. Also, i am a big fan of dark colors. Oh, and my outfit depends on what my mood is. Sometimes, i can go for a geeky chic to hippie chic. I dress all sorts of chic. 

Right now, i am still working on my first #ootd post. Stay tune and i will be posting it soon.


There you go, a newbie in action to watch out for.



You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.