FOR A CHANGE

0 Comments

Smart + Casual + Corpo look is possible!!


First, I would like to apologize for posting this again. I accidentally deleted it. Everyone makes mistake so let's all move on.

So, My outfit is like a mix of smart + casual +corpo look. My button down made the smart look. My origami skort made the casual look. And my stilettos made the corpo look. I was never a fan of stilettos or any high heels but then i realized i'm not getting any younger to not explore fashion. In this outfit is used ankle strap stilettos FOR A CHANGE. A little change in fashion won't hurt. It will even make you mature in the long run.





 There you go my so called "smart + casual + corpo" look!

Top: Esprit
Short: St. Francis
Shoes: Primadonna
Shot By: Kyle Carag




You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.