MONOCHROME LOVIN

1 Comments

My obsession with monochrome won't be ending soon.

Maureen O'Hara once said " In the beginning it was all black and white. Even then, monochrome was the trend. It never really faded in fashion.


Well, I really don't know when or how I got obsessed with monochrome. All I know is that, I have tons of black and white ensemble, from my cellphone case, blazer, bags, to my clothes. I never really noticed it from the start until I started buying/collecting monochrome stuff. It's really obsessing coz there's just so many to choose/buy from. Everything's just in monochrome, Ugh!!! Monochrome's just like the queen of fashion. It's everywhere!! The struggle of loving monochrome is real, LOL! But once you got obsessed with it that's when you realized that loving monochrome comes naturally.


According to Robert Frank, The eye should learn to listen before it look. Just like in fashion, Learn and begin where it all started, in black and white, MONOCHROME.






You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Well, as they all say ^^ black is beauty..^^ I love your boots, it's so classy and chic ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.