Holy Week: A tour around Ilocos

0 Comments

Holy Week in the Christian year is the week immediately before Easter. But for me, it is the week where I get to spend time with my family. We usually go out of town and relax.


 This year we went to Pagudpud beach, Ilocos Norte. It is a white-sand beach with crystal-blue water. 


 

On our 1st day, We stayed at our hotel for the whole day, swam at the beach and enjoyed the sun.







 Oh and the sunset is breathtaking, take me back...



 

2nd day, we went to the blue lagoon which is 30 minutes drive away from our hotel.









 3rd day, We went to Paoay Church, Ferdinand Marcos’house, malacanang of the north and the highlight of my holy week, SUBA PAOAY SAND DUNES.




Sand dunes is the part where you get to be adventurous, 4x4 off road ride, sand boarding, epic view. It’s everything you can ask for.

 







4TH DAY/Last Day, We went to Vigan.

 





 

My holy week is beyond amazing for I get to spend it with my family but also, I have newly found friends which I can call Family.









Swimsuits: Tomato 

                      Shorts: Forever 21 and pushthru






You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.