#BETHEBESTYOU

0 Comments

I have found the best planner to rock this school year with style!!!


Hi Dolls, I can't stop myself to blog about my new planner by Stradmore notes & Laureen Uy, the blogberry #BeTheBestYou planner. I am so inlove with its features!! It is suitable for students who's trying to balance school and blogging, just like me! I've been struggling to keep in date everything that i need to do. Good thing i now have the perfect planner!! So for those of you who's planning to buy, you got the right blog because i will be showing you what's inside the blogberry #BeTheBestYou planner.



As you can see, it has a super cute pages and date planner to keep you up-to-date.



The entertaining part is, you have this "sticker doll" that you can dress up with on your spare time. And the most fun part about it, is the challenge of having a theme(ex.Sporty Chic). Fun Right!!!!!! It's feels like dressing up yourself but with a twist!!!


The planner has take a selfie of the month part, where you have to put your picture and fill out the date, place, time and a caption(SO FUN!). And you have the goal section to keep you in track with your goals! The currently section is for things that you need to answer with honesty(DON'T LIE!). And there's this draw your goal part, careful for those who aren't fond of drawing, like me. LOL! But who cares that's your planner just #BETHEBESTYOU!!



Also, this planner has inspirational quotes that will surely help you gain confidence. It is perfect for me because I gain motivation and confidence out of it.



This planner is not just an ordinary planner. Look how the planner complemented my outfit. It is indeed an on-the-go planner that you can carry around anywhere with style!!

The Blogberry #BeTheBestYou planner is available in National bookstore nationwide for only P499!! It has two exquisite design that you can choose from. Hurry!! You don't wanna miss the trend!!






You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.