LWD

0 Comments

 If there's hot and cold, happy and sad, good and evil. There's also little black dress and little white dress in fashion. Since, everybody's going cray about the  little black dress. I'm breaking the trend and rocking my LWD from fab.


White stands for innocence and purity, so I chose a bookshelves as a background to portray the true meaning of little white dress. OH, and shoutout to the love of my life, Amiel for helping me choose it. What I love about LWD is that you can never go overdressed or underdressed with it.  It takes only one LITTLE WHITE DRESS to stand out in a crowd. Besides its purity and innocence, LWD is easy to mix and match with. And it fits really well on all occasion. What's not to love about LWD, right?
Here's some of my shots with my LWD from Amor Bakery, Espana and credits to my one and only, Amiel Custodio.





Remember, You can never go wrong with LWD!! Thank you for reading xoxo

Dress: FAB
Shoes: Tomato
Watch: Michael Kors
Place: Amor Bakery, Espana
Shot by: Amiel Custodio
 








You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.