WONDERS OF ZENFONE 2 LASER

2 Comments

Hi Dolls! Last August 29, 2015, I went to the Asus Zenfestival event which was held at Green Sun, Makati. Asus launch its newest zenfone lines, The zenfone deluxe, zenfone selfie, zenfone laser. And guess what? I got first dibs on the amazing Zenfone 2 laser.


Zenfone 2 laser review

Zenfone 2 laser review

What are the specs of Zenfone 2 laser?
-13 MP PixelMaster Camera with Laser Autofocus.
-Dual Sim
-Andoid 5.0 Lollipop
-5.5" Full HD
-Beautifully crafted ultra-thin edges.
-Supreme SonicMaster sound experience with 5-magnet speaker chamber.
-Corning Gorilla Glass 4 that offers rock-solid protection.


I have been using the Zenfone 2 Laser for more than a month now. And I was able to experience the wonders of the new Zenfone 2 Laser. Besides, the amazing specs of zenfone 2 laser above, I have my own fave features of it. 


1. CAMERA MODES - Besides its 13 MP camera, it actually has different modes that you can use in different purposes. The Auto mode, Manual mode, HDR mode, Beautification mode, Super Resolution mode, Low Light mode, Night mode, Depth of field mode, Effect mode, Selfie mode, GIF Animation mode, Panorama mode, Miniature mode, Time Rewing mode, Smart Remove mode, All Smiles mode, Slow motion mode, Time lapse mode. These are the modes you can choose from. I find this one of my fave because it is very convenient for a blogger/student like me who doesn't bring her DSLR all the time. Now, I can enjoy taking good photos with ZENFONE 2 LASER.

HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE PHOTOS OF MY ZENFONE 2 LASER:


 




This is just some of my sample photos, LET'S CONTINUE..........


2. ONE-HAND OPERATION - This feature makes your screen actually smaller or to the size which is more convenient for you to use. As a commuter and student, I used my phone all the time. This feature is a life-saver because I can now use my phone while commuting. I can just use the one-hand operation to make my screen smaller and reply to my texts inside my bag. 

3. FULL HD DISPLAY - The Zenfone 2 Laser has a 5.5" Full HD IPS Display. Yes, A BIGGER SCREEN! I'm very thankful for this feature as a movie lover/addict because I use my phone to watch movies. Thankfully, I have the Zenfone 2 Laser, I can now watch THE WALKING DEAD or GAME OF THRONES with a BIGGER and FULL HD DISPLAY SCREEN.

4.LONGER LIFE BATTERY - Yes, the Zenfone 2 Laser has longer life  battery. My phone usually last for a one whole day and more with the use of Wifi and cellular date already. Awesome, Right! Thanks to my Zenfone 2 laser, I can now post on my social media accounts consistently.

5.LASER AUTOFOCUS - The Zenfone 2 Laser has literal laser which serves as the autofocus. Take note, its not just an ordinary autofocus, It can focus in just a second. I can now take photo after another in just a second. Or switch from one pose to another.

6. COLOR - The Zenfone 2 Laser is available in 4 colors. Mine is the red one, its like a flame red which i really adore because it suits my personality well. 

7.BIGGER STORAGE - The zenfone 2 Laser has a built-in 16gb internal memory and an external space where you can put up to 64 GB microSD to store your files. Which is again a life savior for me because I do have a lot of files, my school, blogging, personal files. And knowing i'm a little vain so yeah, AMAZING! I can now store all my files in just one phone.

The Zenfone 2 Laser is like a portable laptop for me. It works more than just a phone with a price I'm pretty sure you'll be amaze, 7k-8k PHP. Visit the nearest ASUS near you or visit www.asus.ph for more info. #Zenfone2laser #Zenfone #SeeWhatOThersCantSee


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Zenfone 2 is really amazing! Thanks Charleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thinking of buying zenfone 2. Thanks for the review! I'm really buying now.

    ReplyDelete

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.