BLAZER, MY LIFE-SAVER

4 Comments

Blazer doesn't only rhyme with life-saver but it really save lives in Fashion. Well, Blazer is used in many ways and it has a lot of uses. It can transform your look from casual to formal real quick. So true! I mean, how can one blazer do that, Right? I don't know about you but I find Blazers a life-saver. And I am here to share about how it just saved me!


As we all know, Sunday is a family day. And what me and my family usually do is go to church. Church day is family day for us! But of course, as a person inlove with fashion i have a certain so called "NOT-APPROPRIATE-FOR-CHURCH-CLOTHES" that I really want to wear during my free days(weekend). It is a struggle not to wear the clothes you want especially when you're really excited to style yourself for the weekend. But then, you have to limit yourself! Luckily, Blazers were invented! It can literally transform outfits. Like with my outfit today, It is genuinely sheer top and shorts only. It is obviously not appropriate for church! But, Look at how my blazer turned my casual look to something appropriate for church. Something fun but edgy, Right? It sure is life-saver!

More photos with my Blazer, Life Saver!







Blazer has many use! Wear it and Explore it! You might find blazer as life-saver too, Just like I did! Do comment down of what you guys think about blazer! As for now, Ciao!

Blazer: St.Francis Square




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Blazer is heart❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I really love your blog Ate!!! I hope I can meet you someday❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have tons of blazer, cape and cardigans also jackets in my wardrobe and i totally agree that this pieces are very helpful either sun up or not, sometimes i used it as an accessories like tying it around my hips it's so funky.^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.