ASCENT: Raffles Graduation Show & Exhibit 2015

0 Comments

Hi Dolls! Last Saturday(June 27,2015) i got invited to Raffles Design Institute's graduation show and exhibit 2015. I was so glad to be invited because first, it was my first event as a blogger. Second, i get to experience the wonderful show and have a glimpse of the clothes and also meet the persons behind it. I was really lucky to be one of the bloggers who got invited.


The event was held in Dusit Thani Hotel's poolside pavilion, Makati City. Registration & Exhibit viewing started at 6:00pm. I arrived late coz of the jampacked traffic luckily the show proper hasn't started yet. When we arrived, I was so amazed on how organized the event was. It was well-planned! The theme was ascent, from the name itself it means rising upward, and airplane. From the stewardess, passport, boarding passes. It was consistent! Me and my friend, Bree Mercado, enjoyed the delicious and well-prepared food and cocktails as well. After that, everyone was asked to go to their designated seats coz the flight will soon take off. The program started with the school Director's speech. After which, the much awaited fashion show started. The clothes was designed by the students of Raffles Design Institute itself. Well Known local designers showcased their designs as well. Of course, this blog won't go on without my top fave designs, so here you go!!





























If you would ask me, who is my favorite designer? I would say none! Coz they are all talented and they worked hard for it!! Besides, has/have there own peg or genre or style. So there's no reason to be bias. After the fashion show the graduation proper started, the students finally go there diplomas. I was moved by that moment because i can imagine myself getting my diploma as well. So much of that drama, after the graduation proper was the closing remarks. Oh well, The flight has finally take off!!

The event was a blast!! IT started and ended well!! Congrats to Raffles Design Institute, Manila for throwing a successful event. And to the students who graduated, You finally did it!! Let me take this opportunity to thank RDI, Manila for inviting me. I enjoyed a lot and got inspired as well.

Oh and Dolls! Raffles Design Institute, Manila offers Fashion design, Fashion Marketing & Management, Visual Communication, Interior Design and Business with specialization. They are located at #1009 Metropol Bldg, Metropolitan Avenue, Makati city. If you are interested on becoming on of their student, you can contact them at +632 890 0860, email them at RDI-Manila@RAFFLES-DESIGN-INSTITUTE.COM or visit their website at www.RAFFLES-DESIGN-INSTITUTE.com.ph




You may also like

No comments:

Charleen Salazar. Powered by Blogger.